Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Starting the Christmas list early....

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar
    Asked the wife for this


    Think it was a good sign when she left the room laughing? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    of course!
    she's just laughing in delight, knowing how happy you'll be.

    to get something TOTALLY different. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah - I thought so [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Asked the wife for this


    Think it was a good sign when she left the room laughing? [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Viagra ?

    [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    funny MM4 -

    But I'll let you ask her if I need that and she can laugh at you for longer than she laughed at me for asking for the game system.......

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    funny MM4 -

    But I'll let you ask her if I need that and she can laugh at you for longer than she laughed at me for asking for the game system.......
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sure your name isn't "Bob" ? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    * Runs...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bob takes Enzyte.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would have like dto have that machine to..

  9. #9
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I want that just for the street fighter 2 game [img]smile.gif[/img] At that price I might be better of with buying the game on console though...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    But seriously....

    It's a bit pricey......really cool.....but pricey.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •